A recipe of blurbs by a hungry dad-filled with sarcasm, truth, and a dash of that rare ingredient, common sense.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Am A Guest Posting Fool!

So I have been getting a few requests lately to do some guest posts for a few people. And well I have been extremely busy lately at work and finally got some free time to get around to writing some guest posts for a couple of people.

Yesterday (sorry I didn't have time on Monday to link it up on Monday's post) I had a guest post go up for Rosie over at Hello Rosie where I wrote about “How Meridian Mississippi Saved My Life” so you should go show Rosie some love and check out my guest post.

And today I have a guest post up for Mynx over at Dribble about the first time I had ever met some Australians in person. So please also go check Mynx and my post over there.


As for the rest of you who have asked me for a guest post, please be patient as I am working six days a week and twelve hours a day so it will take me a little time to write up some great guest posts.

So please go check out Rosie and Mynx places for my guest posts today.

26 comments:

  1. Awesome, I'll head over to check them out.

    Better to be a guest posting fool, then just a plain fool. I've been both unfortunately.

    SD
    TheSimpleDude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... good that your Night out on the Piss was so memorable :D Did they teach you about "Shouting" as well?

    Pax
    [Downunder]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading there now to read both of them. Keep in mind you promised me one a LONG time ago, Mister. :) You can put me at the back of the line if you want. I know you are busy, and believe me I know what that feels like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTH? Your blog ate my comment. I SAID...

    I am heading out to read them now. Don't forget you promised me one a LONG time ago, but you can move me to the bottom of the list if you'd like. I know you are busy, and believe me I know how that feels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post at Mynx's place, left some comment love over there for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the guest post and the link up :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got in from checking you out over at Dribble - great post.

    I'm off to check out Rosie...

    Cheers, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from Rosie's - great post there too!

    Man, you're good...at avoiding a ticket...okay, and at posting awesome stuff all over the blogosphere!

    Cheers, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm gonna go check them out! How cool you're guest posting, what an honor.

    Take care, OFT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Simpledude, I have been both as well.

    @ Pax, no they did not teach me about "shouting".

    @ Lurker, thank you.

    @ Krissy, I know. I even wrote it down that I owe you one. I am sorry. Thank you.

    @ Randomgirl, thank you.

    @ Rosie, you are welcome.

    @ Pearson, thank you. I am glad you liked them.

    @ Triper, thank you.

    @ Janie, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm checking. Dude! You are a busy man. Sammich Summer tour 2011!!! Who's opening for you? Def Leppard?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be heading over. Love your posts. Considering how many hours you work, I'm honored you read my blog regularly! Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Copyboy, yes the Sammich Summer tour is in full swing.

    @ Barb, thank you. And yes I do work a lot.

    @ Ruth, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ... will head on over now... thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude dont worry, we understand you have other duties

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Joy, thank you.

    @ Ackbar, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you did a great post love that you met great people while in brazil

    Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  18. What the hell are "cracklings"? I'm thinking chips but why would they be in a meat shop?

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Becca, thank you very much. And yes I sure did meet some great people.

    @ Vixen, they are like pork rinds.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for being my guest. Love to have you back again sometime. It was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Vixen, exactly.

    @ Empress, thank you.

    @ Mynx, no problem. Maybe next time I can write about something else Aussie related.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave one for me.