Well yesterday I had the honor of receiving the same award twice in the same day. That has happened twice this month actually. Maybe we need to call Scully to see if this is something for X-Files. If it isn’t maybe she can show me her XXX-Files.
I also got the same very award today from another blogger.
I guess by getting the same award three times in two days I am taking off, and I am on my way to achieving my plan of taking over the blog world.
"Gee Trash, what are we going to do today?”
“The same thing we do every day, try to make people laugh Pinky.”
I was given the “LOL” blog award by Bruce (see his blogs here and here), Mrs. Hyde over at A Bitch Called Mom, and by Blah Coo Coo Blah. I guess I make them “LOL” although I am not quite sure what that means exactly. I sure hope it does not cause chest pain or something that requires a trip to the emergency room as it sounds painful. Speaking of painful, have you noticed how much it fucking costs these days just to take a deep breath inside of a hospital? Can’t fucking afford it is exactly right.
Anyways, I was given this nice little award for making them laugh. Thank you Bruce, Bitch (she’s not a bitch; I just wanted to say bitch), and Blah for the award . You should go check out their blogs as they are all funny bloggers.
This award comes with some rules where I have to thank the people who have given it to me, pass on the award to seven bloggers I find funny, and list seven things that no one knows about me.
So in no particular order here are seven bloggers that I find fucking funny. Please go and check them out as they are good writers and need some more peeps checking out there stuff.
Sugar Free Thoughts
Here are the seven things which no one knows about me.
1. I am horrifically shy. I don’t hit on women when I am out in public.
2. I have a list of over 150 blog ideas which I need to write about. Some funny, some serious.
3. I love to read, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at me.
4. I am the son of a raging alcoholic but I rarely drink. Except when I am out of town and don’t have to drive. Then I become a happy drunk.
5. My first job was as a pizza delivery guy. My first day on that job was on Super Bowl Sunday 1991. My first car was a lowered Nissan mini-truck which had a targa top and small tv inside it. No I didn’t miss the Superbowl that year.
6. The Most Interesting Man In The World and Chuck Norris both refuse to play me in chess.
7. I used to skate board when I was a youth. And I was actually quite good.
Well there you have it in a nutshell. I will try to keep the “funneh” up so you can laugh at what I have to say around here.