I was also given a pretty sweet award on Friday and again on Saturday by two different bloggers. I was given the award on Friday by Jewels and on Saturday by A Redhead Named Sam. Both of their blogs are good and you should go check them out. Jewels writes about her experiences with trying to find a man, turning 30 years old, and her big Greek family. Sam writes about her life and some pretty tough choices she has made in the last couple of years. You should go read both of their blogs.
Now onto the award and it is called “The Irresistibly Sweet Award” and was created by Mynx and you should also check out her blog as well. The award is “for bloggers whose posts are always dragging you back for more. Someone who makes you smile when you see that their latest post is on your reading list.” So I guess this makes my blog very addictive. And the award comes with a few rules which means I have to pass the award onto 3 other bloggers that addictive to me and I also have to list 5 guilty pleasures.
So to comply with the rules here are 3 bloggers that I follow that are great:
First is Life By Chocolate which is a nice little gem of a blog by a
Second is a blog by a guy who writes stuff that is crazy funny. His blog is Not Worth Mentioning and his blogs always tell a great tale and are filled with information you probably have never even thought about knowing that you might just need to know. Go check it out.
And last but not least is Peachy over at Being Peachy. Her blog is hilarious and often filled with great stories of her family and friends and some of her posts from Facebook. She is seriously funny and deserves your attention.
Now for my 5 guilty pleasures that I must tell you about:
1. I enjoy watching the ID Discovery Channel and all of the forensic shows that they have on there. The shows on there are both sad and hilarious to me as how some dumb asses think they can get away with murder and also kill someone over such stupid shit.
2. I am a history nerd. I spend hours watching the History Channel and also reading books about history. Just tonight I took my kids to a used book store and walked out with 5 used books about World War 2 history. If I ever hit the lotto I plan on going back to college and getting a PhD in History so I can either teach or write a book.
3. I enjoy watching the tv show Hoarders. It blows my damn mind how some people live like that. I watched one episode last night that had some woman in a house that was filled with rabbits and rabbit shit everywhere through the house. I make my kids watch it as well so that they see what their house would look like if it was not for me cleaning all the fucking time.
4. I blog and share my fucked up sense of humor with you the reader. It makes me feel decent inside to know that some of you enjoy reading about my messed up life and my even more messed up sense of humor.
5. I watch the tv show Cops whenever I can get a chance to. It cracks me up to see how dumb some people in this country truly are. Like you are really going to out run a bunch of cop cars when there is 10 of them and a police helicopter in the air as well. And don’t even get me started on the dumbass youth of today who think they can out run a cop on foot when their pants are hanging half way down their legs. Fucking morons I tell you.
Well there you have it. There is my sweet award. Remember to check out the blogs that I follow and show them some love. And help spread the word on my blog because when I get to 100 followers, I will post another hot picture of me from back in the day when I was a stripper.