The name of the award is the “Life Is Good” award which is cool. I do find it ironic that my life can be a complete utter clusterfuck at times, which makes this award a little funny. I don’t write about all the messed up things that go on in my life (only the funny ones) so I guess this is karma saying my life really is good.
So this award comes with some rules. I have to thank the giver of the award (done above), I have to pass the award on (done below here), and answer the 10 questions (below). So I have fulfilled the award rules.
I chose to pass this award onto the following people:
Miss Nikki over at My Cyber House Rules because her life truly is good. She is living on a recently purchased boat and her blog is awesome. Go and read stuff as she is funny.
Powdered Toast Man over at Just The Cheese because he
And last but not least Midwestern Momma Holly over at Are You Serious. Her blog is hilarious and good so you should go check it out.
As for the required questions, here you go.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now? Yes I blog anonymously and I am happy with it. A few people who actually know me in real life know about and read my blog and I don’t mind. But some of the stuff I write about could bring some serious shitstorms down on me/family/friends so I kept it anonymously. Yes that means I have some seriously offensive shit coming soon.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side. Hmm, every day I open my mouth at work.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I see myself as a fat guy who is ugly and could lose some weight. But I balance it out when I think that by saying I am a good parent and my kids love me, haven’t flunked out of school, and haven’t turned into serial killers yet. Although they are cereal killers and can knock off a box of cheerios faster than a lake of catfish can.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Mountain Dew is my favorite, and I can down a can of it like nothing at all in no time flat.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Well as I rarely get time at all for me, I tend to either watch some sports, read, or write stuff for my blog. But “me” time is more rare than a non corrupt non lying politician.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? There are a lot of things I would like to accomplish. Keeping both of my kids from having kids before marriage, keeping my daughter off of a stripper pole (relax Kage I am kidding), getting both of my kids through college, and a ton of other stuff.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching? I was actually the shy class clown. No one ever got my humor or much less appreciated it. Now all of my former classmates find my shit funny on Facebook. Which is ironic because my sense of humor has not changed in 35 years.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see? Hmm I would have to say two events come to my mind. One is when my kids were born and the other is the day I moved out of my ex-wifes rent house.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events? Well lets just say I am sharing with you with every post. It is like putting a 1000 piece puzzle together and only doing 3 pieces per week.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? I would choose to sit down and read a book because I am always on the phone with people. My phone never stops ringing between my brother and my kids.