I was recently given the “7 Facts” blog award from Brandi over at Brandi’s Place, so thank you Brandi for the award. All of you should go check her out.
Well the award comes with some rules which were to thank the award giver (done above), to list seven facts about yourself (done below), and to pass it on (I will try to do later when I have time).
So here are seven random facts about me.
1. I love to eat. No I really love to eat. I eat more than I probably should and it is going to suck when I start trying to lose weight to have to cut back on my portions.
2. I am addicted to caffeine in the form of coffee. If I don’t have my coffee when I wake up, someone is going to get yelled at or die. God help you all if they ever run out of coffee.
3. I spend a lot of time lately thinking about things I have done wrong in my past even though I know it is a waste of time to do so.
4. I am now addicted to watching Holmes on Homes on the HGTV channel (I am watching it as I write this). It amazes me that there are some really shitty contractors out there who do such crappy work and expect to get paid.
5. I don’t eat candy or sweet stuff. I am trying to lose weight and those were easy sugars to give up.
6. I keep a list of blog ideas. I started with one sheet of paper and would write down something as it came to me. Now I have a whole folder full of about 25 sheets of paper with all kinds of ideas of things to blog about. And ironically I have gain more followers right after posting my boobs and bikini picture blogs than from any other one I have posted. And mostly they were women.
7. I am still terrified of snakes and sharks even though I know the odds of either one of them eating me for dinner are slim to none.
Well there was a quick list of seven facts about me, I hope you enjoyed them.
Now onto more of the business of blogging.
Over the weekend I hit a new milestone in blogging. I made it to the 200 follower mark. Pretty impressive if you ask me, and I did ask me. I did a little happy dance on Sunday when I saw that I hit the 200 mark. I honestly never thought I would get to this point in blogging. When I first started blogging I did not think that there would be so many people who seem to share my sense of humor. So thank you for all of you who have followed me and enjoy reading all of my non-sense.
If you are new to my blog, I have made an oath to you the readers that for 50 followers that I get, I will post a cool picture of myself. Last time I promised to post a picture of myself from back in the day when I was an actor. Well here you go ladies, enjoy it.
When I get to 250 followers I will post a picture of me in some form of a drunken stupor.