Here is another great meal in my series of Meal Mondays that you can make which is quick, easy, and if you have kids you can get them to help make the pizzas. This way it exposes your kids to cooking and they get an easy meal, a win-win situation.
The ingredients listed here are the ones I usually use. You do not have to use pepperoni; you could use ham, bacon, just cheese, or whatever toppings you want. I use pepperoni as they are the easiest to deal with.
1) 1 package of at least 6 English Muffins.
2) 1 small jar of pizza sauce.
3) 1 medium package of mozzarella cheese.
4) 1 package of sliced pepperoni.
The preparations for the English muffin pizzas are easy as well.
1) Cut the 6 muffins in half.
2) Use a spoon to smear some pizza sauce all over each muffin.
3) Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on each muffin.
4) Place a dab of pizza sauce in 3 spots on top of the cheese which makes the shape of a triangle.
5) Place a slice of pepperoni on each of the 3 dabs of pizza sauce.
6) Place all of the pizzas on a baking sheet.
7) Back all of the pizzas for 5-10 minutes at 350F.
Once you take the pizzas out of the oven let them stand for about 5 minutes until they cool some. Then serve them up to your hungry household. Your kids will love the pizzas that you let them help make and you have kids with a full belly, which hopefully will be followed by the kids napping and a mixed drink or other tasty beverage for you. Enjoy.